Where We've Been...
Here are some blogs we have been published in:
Our invitations have been featured in magazines, including Atlanta Weddings and Occasions. We are also in the Scout Guide in Chattanooga.
What They Say...
- "Emily Johnson with Tickled Ink is one of the most talented designers I have worked with. Any opportunity for me to refer her to clients I always do so, because I know when they work with Emily they will get far more than they can dream up. Her gorgeous work is amazing – I believe first impressions are everything when planning an event, so please do not make the mistake of handling your precious information to just anyone – Emily is the best at what she does and will provide superior service and quality work! She is simply amazing!" -- Bridget Baker (An Elegant Occasion Wedding Planner in Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Hi Emily, I just wanted to let you know, the invitations arrived on Monday. They are AWESOME! Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort you put into them. I can't wait for everyone to get one!" -- Beth (Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina)
- "Hi Emily, Just had to jump on the computer to let you know we have received your invitations. They are simply gorgeous!! My day has now ended on a happy note, thanks to you! Thanks for all your hard work, and I will be in touch again, whenever I need more invitations or stationery. Many, many thanks to you, Emily." -- Sarah and Fonz (Melbourne, Australia)
- "Hi Emily! I received them today! I loooove, love, love them! Thanks so much! I couldn't be happier!" -- Jolynn (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- "Emily, I just wanted to tell you how much I love the invitations!! They are beautiful and I think you did an amazing job! Thank you so much!" -- Jennifer (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Oh my, I received the wedding invitations today, and they virtually quiver with class. When you talked about having a ribbon, I couldn't quite visualize what you meant, and it was so perfect to pull everything together. Great job; it's even more elegant and pretty in the flesh." -- Kate (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Emily, thank you so much for designing our save the dates and wedding invitations! They turned out great! You are amazing at what you do and we are so grateful!" -- Haley and Jeff (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Emily was extremely professional, talented, and easy to work with. Her designs for letterpress and digital printing were beautiful, and she was very easy to reach. I greatly appreciated all her guidance and expertise throughout the entire design and printing process. The turnaround time was very quick too. Our two-color letterpress invitations came out beautifully, and I highly recommend Tickled Ink to anyone!" -- Amanda (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Emily is a paper wonder woman!!! Thankfully we found her in time to design my wedding invitations, one batch which had to be in french. Emily was available at all hours, quick to respond, the embodiment of customer service and is an exceptionally talented designer. She is local business at its best, she works with a local printer which gives her not only creative control but a better timeline. Her pricing is competitive with the bigger guns like Paper Source and Sam Flax. Whether you need a business card or wedding invites she makes diverse and beautiful letterpress pieces of all kinds and her custom work is truly stunning. I am SO grateful we found her and can't wait to work with her again in the near future!!" -- Mary Nevin (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "It was such a joy to work with you and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Thank you for your contribution to our special day! -- Best, Jaime (Atlanta, Georgia)
- "Dear Emily- Thank you so much for all your hard work in making our wedding stationery perfect! You were able to turn all of my ideas into reality with the additions of your professional touches and designs. You are truly a talented designer and it stands out in your products. Thank you again for being such a special part of our wedding planning! With gratitude, Anna" (Atlanta, Georgia)